- Clarification on how the law applies in artificial intelligence (legal principles and rules? weighing of rights? legal methodology? legal strategy? legal clarity?).
- The legal validity of artificial intelligence in the private sector (e-commerce, labor relations, management of suppliers and allies, relations between members of civil society and domestic environment) and the national, foreign, and international context.
- The legal validity of artificial intelligence in the public sector (human beings and organizations with – that perform – public functions or related to them in some other way) and the national, foreign, and international context.
- The legal validity of artificial intelligence in automation.
- The legal validity in the management of artificial intelligence projects.
Benefits of our teaching: graphic.
Congress language: English.
Professor and author of the conference: Camilo Alfonso Escobar Mora. Founder of JURÍDIA. Postdoctoral and Ph.D. in law. L.L.M. in commercial law. Master in law and information technology. Master in telecommunication law. Lawyer. Writer. Researcher. Lecturer. Innovator. Author of the following: Books.
Date and time: Monday, November 27, Tuesday 28, Wednesday, November 29, and Thursday, November 30, 2023, each day from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. New York City, New York -NY-, United States of America, America, time (17:00 to 19:00 Berlin, Germany, Europe).
Aimed at: lawyers, from anywhere in the world.
Certificate: each participant present throughout the congress will obtain a JURÍDIA certificate of attendance in her/his email account on the day the seminar ends, if the certificate is received and the person has not attended all sessions the certificate is not valid and whoever receives it must delete the file.
Platform in which the congress takes place: Google Meet (via the Internet).
Contact email account: [email protected].
1) Price per student: 250 United States dollars ($, USD) taxes included.
2) Special discounted price for registration/payment no later than October 27, 2023: 225 United States dollars ($, USD) taxes included.
3) Price with a special discount for groups of 2 or more people: if 2 or more people from the same group register, the price per person is 225 United States dollars ($, USD) taxes included.
4) Members of a group of 2 or more people who register/pay no later than October 27, 2023: the price per person is 200 United States dollars ($, USD) taxes included.
It is done through PayPal (the calculation of the conversion from the United States dollar – USD – to your local currency, in the case where your local currency is not the United States dollar – USD -, it is done by means of payment you choose within the – payment – options that allow PayPal; we charge in United States dollars – USD -, only if your currency is not the United States dollar – USD – you pay using your local currency based on the calculation of the conversion to United States dollar – USD – that applies the means of payment that you choose within the options -of payment- that PayPal allows/accepts).
Clarification: you do not need to have an active account in PayPal to be able to pay/register, you simply have to use one of the payment options (means of payment) that PayPal allows/accepts.
Registration/payment options are:
- Option 1: With the normal – general – price (without discount).
- Option 2: With the discount for registering/paying groups of 2 or more people after October 27, 2023; each member must make/pay her/his registration individually.
- Option 3: With the discount for enrolling/paying no later than October 27, 2023.
- Option 4: With the discount for registering/paying groups of 2 or more people no later than October 27, 2023; each member must make/pay her/his registration individually.
Means/Way to register/pay:
This is the PayPal payment button/form for you to make your registration/payment in case you want to register (based on the registration/payment option that applies to you):