These are the Terms and Conditions of Use of JURÍDIA digital platform (owned by the company JURÍDIA S.A.S.). Anyone wishing to access or use the platform may do so if they are subject to, and in case of breaking them, wholly or partly, may be prohibited or restricted browsing, temporarily or permanently, your user account.
Anyone who does not accept the following Terms and Conditions, which are binding and binding, must not use the JURÍDIA platform.
I. Preliminary definitions
- JURÍDIA: A digital platform for viewing contents and obtaining courses of preventive law for the information and communication technologies (ICT´s).Following the model of operation is illustrated JURÍDIA:
- THE NAVIGATOR: Refers to the individual user, natural person who interacts with JURÍDIA platform but has not been registered (i.e. it is not formally registered with the platform user).
- USER: Refers to the individual user (natural or legal person), as potential client or buyer, that interacts with and the JURÍDIA platform, ie already registered and has an active account (formally registered with the platform user).
- THE COMPANY: Refers to the producer and manager of the JURÍDIA platform, ie the company JURÍDIA SAS, registered on December 4th – 2010 under number 01433727 Book IX, in the commercial register of the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá D.C., Republic of Colombia, South America, and the number of commercial registration 02048575. This corporation owns Tax Identification Number (NIT) 900400772-9, issued by the Directorate of National Taxes and Customs of Colombia (DIAN), subject to the Tax Common System and to international agreements to avoid double taxation. It´s place of business is in the city of Bogotá D.C. at the address 108 street # 57 – 09, office 507 (Republic of Colombia), e-mail contact is email@example.com and contact phone number is mobile (+57) 320 803 40 90.
- JIA: Abbreviation used for JURÍDIA digital platform (including its software functionality and their corresponding interactive modules).
II. Legal principles
This platform is governed globally by the following principles:
- PRINCIPLES ON INTERACTION JIA
- Principle of suitable software: JIA is a specific and individualized version based on free software. The owner of this version is THE COMPANY. For this reason it refuses any improper use or access to its source code and generally intellectual property copyright (including all embedded artistic, scientific and literary works at JIA) and industrial property (including all logos and new existing at the JIA platform creations) present in JIA.
- Principle of expedited license: THE COMPANY provides full valid, diligent and fair use of the application JIA directed to provide the service that the software, and related media, is objectively and provide capacity to meet face THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER, as appropriate. The company also avoids tied sales support and / or maintenance since it is the company who takes loads of support and maintenance service.
For its part, THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER agrees to perform a valid, diligent and fair use of the JIA platform. That proper use is achieved by fully complying the principles set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use as well as the rights, restrictions and duties mentioned in the various legal rules of public order of the Republic of Colombia (including assembly treaties, international agreements and conventions signed and ratified by the Republic of Colombia).
- Principle of effective enjoyment: THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER acquire the right to enjoy fully all functions of use of the software, according to the profile to be taken within the platform (ie if NAVIGATOR may only use the platform to view and interact with certain parts of the tool, whereas if USER can fully use the tool in each of the options that this provides). The scope of this right is determined by the guarantees granted by the company in the Number 4 of Literal B. PRINCIPLES IN SCHEME LIABILITY COMPANY herein.
- Principle Information: THE COMPANY may modify the contents of the General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, provided they do not affect, unknown or diminish the rights acquired THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER. To do this, THE COMPANY agrees to make public the new Terms and Conditions and the same effective immediately from the time of its publication in the JIA platform (THE USER does not agree with the changes may terminate your account, and NAVIGATOR, if you can just give up sailing on the platform).
- PRINCIPLES IN SCHEME LIABILITY COMPANY
- Principle of humanization of information and communications technologies (ICT´s): THE COMPANY is a company that is clearly identified by its commercial registration and tax identification number. Also, THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER will be a natural or legal person identified and individualized by personal and organizational data provided in JIA.
THE NAVIGATOR, THE USER and THE COMPANY are properly conceptualized, as indicated in section I. Preliminary definitions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and everyone responds directly to the nature of their profile and against all purposes caused by their action or inaction within JIA.
- Principle of net neutrality: THE COMPANY adopts a posture of complete freedom in relation to this principle. This means that traffic data and content of THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER within JIA is the sole responsibility of THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER. THE COMPANY respond exclusively guarantees quality and suitability of JIA (defined Guarantees Numeral 4) Expedited PRINCIPLE WARRANTIES this Chapter) or any information that has been brought to his attention and that is allegedly violating the right of any person (case in which THE COMPANY will adopt corrective or respective contingency plans, and report this to the relevant public institutions, thus fulfilling your due diligence).
- Principle of integrated information: THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER sufficient, accurate and timely information regarding the functionality and content management, information and transactions JIA will be granted
Adequacy refers to JIA are supplied in a comprehensive manner all objective evidence that allow THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER self-determine their actions and decisions (both personal and institutional). In the event that THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER wants to have more information to satisfy their subjective concept of sufficiency about the functionality and content management and information JIA, you can request THE COMPANY through the contact link located in the tool.
Truth refers to the indication and supply of reliable information, and subject to objective verification sources within JIA, for THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER, or emitted by them together.
Opportunity means that expose THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER all the information concerning the application JIA and the contents of the products offered within the application JIA, before it indicates her desire to purchase a product.
- Principle of expedited guarantees: THE COMPANY grant THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER guarantees quality and suitability to the functionality of the application JIA.
Quality refers to JIA fully complies with state of the art, ie meets the objectives of the technical parameters to function properly as a digital platform for viewing contents and obtaining courses of preventive law for the information and communication technologies (ICT´s).
Approval means that the application meets the needs of JIA THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER as it pertains to the functionality of the modules and content management and information indicated in the previous paragraph.
Paragraph: All information, content or software, other than from THE COMPANY, THE USER or THE NAVIGATOR, and staying or managed in JIA be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the third party against THE NAVIGATOR OR the USER and outside THE COMPANY.
- PRINCIPLES ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Principle of automatic protection: Copyright, moral and economic, on the artistic, scientific and literary works, as well as all industrial property existing in the design, planning, development, functionality and operation of this application are exclusive property of THE COMPANY and its protection operates automatically from the time they are created and / or made available within the JIA platform.
- PRINCIPLES ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
THE COMPANY has adequate technical, administrative, legal and human safeguards to ensure the fundamental right to protection of personal data of all holders whose data are processed. THE COMPANY is based on the following criteria when processing personal data:
- Principle of loyalty and legality of the data: The personal data cannot be collected by fraudulent or unfair means. Therefore, the provision of data by THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER must be spontaneous and have as their sole basis due JIA management platform. In addition, the delivery of the data must be valid and straightforward, which creates the navigator or user must be persons of legal age and with full legal capacity to act. If THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER is a minor the provision of personal data must be authorized by their legal representative.
- Principle of data quality: Personal data THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER should be retained in full and unaltered in the application JIA.
In that order, JIA has measures of safety and security that safeguard this postulate as expected, according to the state of the art of information security of a software nature of JIA.
- The principle of necessity of data: Established as the degree of relevance (conduciveness and relevance) of the data requested and / or provided in connection with the application JIA. This means that only may request Indispensable data and / not required for operation of the application straight JIA.
The straight run is determined based on the guarantees of quality and suitability THE COMPANY grants THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER in paragraph 4 of subsection B. PRINCIPLES ON THE REGIME OF LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY.
- Principle of the purpose of data: Understood as the proper use of personal data solely for the purposes, for which it is created, collected, stored, and generally treated a fact. Any processing of personal data should be subject to the purpose of the application JIA, ie allow the viewing contents and obtaining courses of preventive law for the information and communication technologies (ICT´s).
- Principle currently of data: Through which the personal data processed by the application or JIA must be kept sufficient, accurate and timely manner. These guiding verbs should be interpreted in harmony with the principle of informational self-determination conceptualized in the following paragraph.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the data managed by the application JIA historical level serve for statistical purposes at the level of history cannot be altered because of their chronological nature, and if circumstances change THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER (or any holder of a data staff sit in the application JIA) can communicate to COMPANY explanatory notes expressing transformations stocked in information over time, such action is accomplished via the contact link located on the platform.
It is important to note that the statistics will be illustrated in general and the name of THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER does not appear.
- Principle of informational self-determination: Each holder of personal data has the autonomy to set their information to the information system.
By the provisions of this principle, THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER (or any holder of data that rely upon the application JIA) has the prerogative to ask THE COMPANY modification, deletion or supplement when there are reasons that justify and allow achieving reliable and adequate information. Such application shall be accomplished via the contact link located in JIA.
As a complement, and in response to this principle, JIA has sufficient technological security measures (levels of provision, access, registration, circulation and protection of data) in accordance to the state of the art of information security and foreseeable risks.
- Principle of relevance of data: THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER may, in the information system and / or database application JIA, provide data relevant to the social purpose of THE COMPANY and functions of JIA. When this is not present, it ie the surfer or the user does not provide information or that which provides either intrusive or disruptive, such information shall be erased or not managed by THE COMPANY.
- Principle of restricted circulation: Only THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER is authorized to provide, edit, and generally manage your personal data within the application JIA. Third agents are not authorized to know the information, unless authorized by THE NAVIGATOR or USER (or events which concerned public personal data).
Similarly, personal data may only run on systems that are relevant to the application JIA and not by other networks, agents or contexts. In this sense THE COMPANY has measures of safety and security that according to the state of the art control and ensure predictable said restricted traffic and secure data within the predictable.
- PRINCIPLES ON DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- Principle of immediacy: Any stocked during application functionality JIA dispute should be settled directly between the parties, this is THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER with THE COMPANY. In that sense the link CONTACT located in this platform is the best means to settle by direct amicable agreement any dispute between the parties.
- Principle of subsidiarity: If fifteen (15) business days have elapsed from the time when one party (THE NAVIGATOR, THE USER or THE COMPANY) raised its application to promote an amicable settlement with the other party, by using the contact link located on the JIA application, and still unresolved controversy either totally or partially, THE NAVIGATOR, THE USER or THE COMPANY resolve their disputes following the existing ordinary legal regime in the Republic of Colombia, or the ordinary legal regime that comes to applied to a FOREING NAVIGATOR or FOREING USER (if it is more favorable for THE USER or THE NAVIGATOR), unless there is just cause for the response or resolution of the matter is submitted at a later time that indicated.
Note on the applicable law enforcement: Any dispute arising from this agreement, its existence, validity, interpretation, scope, implementation or compliance will be submitted to the authorities and according to the applicable rules of law and order in the city of Bogotá D.C. (Department of Cundinamarca, Republic of Colombia); or the ordinary legal regime that comes to applied to a FOREING NAVIGATOR or FOREING USER (if it is more favorable for THE USER or THE NAVIGATOR), and procedures will be conducted in Castilian language, or in the native language of THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER when not fluent in Castilian properly.
- Policy to protect personal information
THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER must provide certain personal data, which are used exclusively to develop the corporate purpose of the company. This personal information is processed and stored on servers that have security levels commensurate with the state of the art in the field of information security; and apply and safeguard all principles of PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA set out in Paragraph D of Chapter II. of these Terms and Conditions Use.
THE COMPANY indicates that its purpose develops fully complying with international standards and legal rules of public policy on protection of personal data in all countries where the JIA platform is present, in keeping with the provisions of Colombian Law No. 1581 of 2012 “which general provisions for the protection of personal data are issued” as well as its decrees regulatory (or any other rule to regulate, add, run, supplement, modify, delete or repeal the 1581 Act of 2012), and also as enshrined in Case C-748 of 2011 of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Colombia.
If THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER needs more information, THE COMPANY has a contact point within the application JIA.
These Terms and Conditions of Use, and generally any relationship that develops between a NAVIGATOR or USER and THE COMPANY, they are governed by the legal rules of public order in force in the Republic of Colombia, or the ordinary legal regime that comes to applied to a FOREING NAVIGATOR or FOREING USER (if it is more favorable for THE USER or THE NAVIGATOR); and relevant public entities for all purposes are those of Bogota D.C. (Department of Cundinamarca, Republic of Colombia), or the public entities of the city and / or country in which THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER is located, if this is more favorable. Therefore, any dispute or matter arising under this agreement will be subject to these public bodies and procedures which will enshrine the enforcement of Bogota D.C. (Department of Cundinamarca, Republic of Colombia), or the public bodies and procedures that apply in the city and / or country where THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER is located, if this is more favorable, and will be conducted in Castilian language, or in the native language of THE NAVIGATOR or THE USER when not fluent in Castilian properly.
© JURÍDIA S.A.S
All Rights Reserved
December 4, 2010