ECIJA PARTNER OF IT & PRIVACY.
Professor and Researcher
María has more than 17 years of experience as a Specialist Lawyer in Technology Law, Information Security, Regulatory Compliance and Privacy.
Extensive experience in the implementation, adaptation and audits of Personal Data Protection, Implementation of Information Security Management Systems, Business Continuity Plans, Electronic Signature, Certified Digitalization, and ICT Regulatory Compliance in general in public and private entities .
Experience in legal defense before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the Telecommunications Market Commission and the State Secretariat for Telecommunications and for the Information Society.
– Law Degree from the University of Alcalá de Henares (CEU Luis Vives) 1996-2001
– Master in Law of New Technologies by Aliter, International Business School 2001 – 2002
– Advanced Course in Internet Marketing by BAI, School of Business and Communication 2001
– Permanent collaborator with articles with different media and specialized magazines in the sector of information security and regulatory compliance.
– Regular speaker at training courses and conferences on Information Technology and Communications Law, Information Security and – Data Protection, Electronic Signature, Electronic Administration, Digital Certification and, as well as and Intellectual and Industrial Property.
– Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
– ISACA member.
– Collaboration with the Spanish Compliance Association (ASCOM).
– Collaboration with the Spanish Association of Entertainment Law (DENAE).
– Collaboration with the International Council of Experts on Womenalia.
– Collaboration with the Association of National Experts on ICT Advocacy (ENATIC).
Languages: spanish and english.